As our Account Director, Alexis not only brings in new clients, but she leads accounts by ensuring that our clients are happy and growing. She takes responsibility for sending out creative work, making sure everything meets the client's needs and addresses if there are any changes in the creative process. Get to know Alexis a little more :)
1. You’re balancing so much between clients, email, texts, etc. What are some organization tips to make sure everyone gets responded to in a timely manner?
Writing (or typing) everything down and just making sure you’re setting daily reminders for yourself. When you have a lot of things to do, it’s sooo easy to forget little important things that need to be done throughout the day. I love keeping to-do lists on my phone & checking off everything as I go along. It also makes me feel super accomplished at the end of the day or week when I’ve checked off everything I had to do!
2. What’s your favorite brand right now?
Tough to choose one...
3. What’s the first thing you always do when you wake up?
Check my Instagram notifications lol.
4. What’s the worst trend you ever followed?
Oh, God. I’ve followed some really bad trends in the past… I would have to say neon skinny jeans was the worst though :(
5. What are your thoughts on social media in 2018?
I think social media is a HUGE part of our lives. I can’t think of one millennial I know that doesn’t have at least ONE social media platform. I definitely think its a gift and a curse. On the positive side, there are so many ways you can benefit from it. People have created whole careers and have become successful strictly off of social media. On the other hand, I think it’s put a damper on our people skills. I think you just have to know how to separate social media and real life.
6. If you had to eat the same thing every day, what would it be?
I love Asian food. Probably sushi….or Pho. I love Pho, lol.
7. If one song had to play every time you walked into a room, what song would it be?
I’m pretty obsessed with Drake (my favorite rapper of all time)… God’s Plan is definitely my anthem right now so I’ll go with that lol.
8. Where do you see Prodigy in the next 5 years?
In 5 years, I see Prodigy being one of the biggest branding agencies in the country with offices in major cities like New York, LA, Miami & Atlanta, of course! I see us working with some really dope companies & brands and eventually being a WORLDWIDE renown agency.